Friday 15 January 2016

Grade 8 Farewell

January 15, 2016


Dear Parents,

As some of you know, our Grade 8 Farewell has been set for June 14, 2016.    Due to a conflict with a few of our families, I am asking for your feedback.  I know a number households have inquired about the date and were making family plans to accommodate June 14. 
I need to know if changing the Farewell date to June 21 would adversely affect your family.  An example:  I talked to a family who was planning on a June vacation and was booking flights accordingly.  This might be a potential conflict.
If we can, we would love to accommodate the families who have conflict on June 14th, but not at the cost of having another child not be able to attend the event.  I need to hear back from you by Thursday, January 21 at noon.  At this time, if we do not adversely affect other families, we will make a final decision on changing the date of the Farewell.
Please contact me at (306) 791-8585 or russ.clarke@rbe.sk.ca

Thank you for your thoughtful consideration of this matter,


Russ Clarke

No comments:

Post a Comment